Friday, December 05, 2008

Holiday Giving Program- Update

Greetings to all!

I have some very good news about our holiday program.

So far, I have 20 families adopted (68 family members!)

and have 18 blankets sponsored.

Here is what is still needed-

I have 6 more families that need to gifted.

one is a single mom with 2 kids.
one is a mom and dad with 2 kids.
three are single moms with one child each
and one is mom and dad with 1 child.

Each can be gifted for under $100!

I am hoping to provide a healthy food basket for each family as well.
A gift card to safeway for $20 per family will take care of this project.
I will do the shopping!!

Also I have added a $5.00 fleece blanket! Now, our kids can also get
personally involved by sponsoring a blanket.
So when you sponsor, please note how many fleece and how many flannel
blankets you are interested in gifting...
My hope is to have 200 blankets sponsored. I already have requests
by local organizations for 200 blankets... and likely more as the nights
get colder...

Thank you all for all of your support so far.
Megan

No comments: